- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Matt is the best!
Don't be put off by the fact that Matt's place is a working shop and looks it. His mechanics are top notch! More important, County Auto is an honest repair shop, with affordable prices.
Good service, honest people!
Great people, professionals, just good honest guys working hard to please the customers. Thank you all, Matt, Rudy James, and the rest of the Gang!
I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER WITH THIS FACILITY SINCE 2005. THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN UPFRONT AND HONEST. MY CAR HAS ALWAYS BEEN FIXED IN AN APPROPRIATE MANNER AND AT A REASONABLE PRICE. WHEN I WAS LAID OFF FROM MY JOB THEY WERE UNDERSTANDING AND LET ME KEEP MY CAR THERE ONCE IT WAS FIXED UNTIL I COULD PICK IT UP.
Friendly service...prices are affordable.
Great personal service at good prices. It's a place you can trust the mechanic to only do the necessary work with no add on's.
We have used County Auto for over ten years and have recommended them to many friends who continue to use them. Matt is very professional and he and his crew will always go the extra mile to help. You will not be disappointed giving them a try. Call ask ask for James to get an appointment for your auto needs!